CREATE met today at CHED-HEDC:
1. RASanchez briefed the group of proposed changes in engineering education as recommended by the Presidential Task Force for Education
2. RASanchez emphasized implementation of the new CMOs in various engineering programs and that Monitoring and Evaluation will be undertaken particularly as to compliance with them
3. Plans for the 3rd CREATE Forum have been drafted.
4. New set of CREATE Officers were elected, will take their oath during the 3rd CREATE Forum
5. CREATE will have its own domain - www.createcaraga.org!
Thanks to the leadership of Dr. Levita B. Grana!
Details will be posted soon.
Post a Comment